Saturday, August 18, 2007

A beautiful day in the Westfield village of Hamilton. Sunny, breezy and a high of 80 degrees. No humidity!!! Can't beat that. Lots of changes going on the Harford Road. Down near Koko's and The Chameleon Cafe (south of Echodale ) (technically, Bayonne Ave), but new medians, brick crosswalks, great coffee, great food, my my, how we have come along. Hopefully this renaissance will continue northward towards Westfield.

Hey all, what do you think of the name Westfield? I don't know about you, but personally, when I tell that to people I feel like I'm living on the west side of Baltimore (like Catonsville or something). But here we are, in Hamilton, the northeast city suburb of the city Our Westfield neighborhood is the best kept secret in Baltimore, hon!

Don't forget, John Waters, that krazy dude, loved our area enough to film "A Dirty Shame". Wow! Could be the next Broadway hit!

Film companies are welcome anytime!

1 comment:

Sue J said...

Hey Krazy -- Why don't you post this at Harford Road Hon, too?

-- Pooky